Donation

Donation
Donation amount as little as $10. Please donate generously. To donate, click on the sggives logo.

Blog Archive

Friday 23 March 2012

Cash - Closing Status 23 Mar

The fat finger syndrome got on to me for my trade done this week.  I already have 20 lots on Advanced Holdings and have accidentally entered my originally intended sales this week in error as purchase!  So, my investment in Advanced Holdings got doubled to 40 lots, by accident.  So, l have queued to sell the entire 40 lots also in this week but only managed to divest 33 lots.  

Portfolio walk since previous posting :-

$1,501 Total Returns as of 16 Mar 

+$9 Gain on sales of Advanced Holdings

+$63 Unrealised positions improved

$1,572 Total Returns as of 23 Mar

previous posting :- Cash - Closing Status 16 Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment

BrainyQuote

The Motley Fool

NextInsight

PropertyGuru

SGX News

Hellenic Shipping News

Singapore Law

Business Google News

Business Times